Sunday, August 8, 2010


Remember the identical twin, adorable little guys Micah and Marcus? Well they are back and now they are 1! I just want to say that I absolutely love these little guys and they have the best mom!


Micah:)

Marcus:)


They loved being outside in their diapers


I think Tabitha had to keep saying, "babies!babies!"


Love the little diapers that look like jeans


Hello little man:)



in the background is the biggest sweetest smile in the world! Tabitha your happiness is contagious:)
and on to the party...


Alli was there:)



I think this baby's name was Charlotte? not positive but she was super cute!

Tabitha's brother Dustin and I go way back. They must have a fabulous mother because he is also one of the nicest people.


This is the twin's brother

Birthday cake is no fun:)

Proud Mommy!

Tabitha congrats on making it through the first year. You are doing an amazing job and you are by far one of the greatest mother's I have ever seen! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment