Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Bethlehem Night

Welcome to where it all began. I was invited by Bonnie Kees to photograph one of the most amazing events I have been to called, A Bethlehem Night. My expectations were exceeded beyond belief. Next year I will be telling everyone about this event in hopes that their lives can be enlightened and enriched by the story of Jesus.



Throughout the exhibit there were small booths set up to explain and show how lives were led around the time of Jesus' birth.







Mary and Joseph walked around explaining the conception of baby Jesus.



As I followed through a tour the angels came out of hiding.


The tour led to the nativity with Mary, Joseph, and the newborn Jesus.



Thank you so much for contacting me to be a part of this night Bonnie. I hope these pictures were what you were hoping for. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great!! It looks like a really interesting experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete