Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My little Fi is 4!!

I could seriously cry through this whole post! My little Fi is 4 and going on 29. She asked for two things for her 4th birthday- to get her ears pierced and to have a rainbow/ice cream birthday party:) We started with the ear piercing, here is a snap shot from Claire's.


Here is a video of the event:)





She had a pinata and it was hysterical to watch all those kids hit it and the adults try to keep them from hitting everything else. We had the whole party inside because it rained ALL day.



This cake was nothing special just extra cake mix from the cupcakes that I iced for her.






Not the picture I wanted but things were a little crazy. These are rainbow ice cream cupcakes for all of the kids.



Check out the hat she had to have:)

Then the silly string got broken out.







Oh and she got some money which made her very happy.



and then her and Michael passed out. Look how precious they are!



Happy Birthday my sweet Fiona. I love you and your fiesty little personality, you bring so much joy to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment