Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Friends...


 Meet my friend Tricia and her family. We met through our daughters who are best friends, and I am so happy to have her in my life. She is just such a sweet person, always there when I need her and knows the right things to say....anyways, this is her adorable family. Steve her husband and her kids Josh, Isaac, and Isabella.

Seriously, these kids are the tallest kids I know :)
 

and this is Bella, Iszy, Isabella....she has many names :) Maddi and her are two peas in a pod.
 

The only picture I got of Isaac, such a goof :)
 

and the handsome Josh


 Tricia you have one good looking family!






then we found a hanging branch....
 


This family is HUGE Notre Dame fans....wish Isaac would have smiled but I like how he is who he is no matter what, that's all that matters....don't ever change Isaac ;)
 

 Hope you like the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment