Monday, December 23, 2013

{Farewell}

So, the rumors are true!

My family is moving to Athens, Ohio for a position my husband has taken. This is a bittersweet decision we have made, for we love Cincinnati/Northern KY and will miss our friends and family terribly.

So what does that mean for my business you ask? I will be back once a month every month to shoot and visit. I will update monthly when I will be in town so feel free to email me to set up shoots. I will also come home whenever anyone needs me for a shoot....so basically nothing is changing except maybe mid week shoots :):)

Attached is a picture of my girls on their last day at their school which has been so wonderful to us. Have a fantastic Christmas and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for always entrusting me to capture your memories. Until next year 


No comments:

Post a Comment