Thursday, February 20, 2014

First Shoot in the New Year! and a view of some of the changes to come for branding!!!

 Due to our move and some crazy cold weather I have not done any shoots until now for the new year! If you follow GKB on facebook then you know some re-branding is in the works and slowly I have been giving some glimpses into what is to come. These photos have the new watermark on them, so feel free to let me know what you think!

This is my sweet cousin Kelly and her amazingly round baby belly. She is due in just a few weeks with her first baby, Cooper. We are all so excited for him to get here! Starting the post out with my favorite, she just looks gorgeous in this shot I think :)










Don't forget to follow on facebook for special deals and availability!

No comments:

Post a Comment