Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Wilson Family

Meet the Wilson Family!! This was a HOT day but everyone held it together and we made it through portraits of EVERYONE!!:) Truely they were one of the nicest families I have worked with, hope everyone likes these!

Eryc, Evelyn, Rodrigo Sr., Rodrigo Jr., Leah and London

with their girls

Evelyn and Eryc

Rodrigo and Evelyn
Cousins

Brothers

Twin Sisters, Leah and London

The guys

Oh my I hope I get this right...London:)

Dad and his girls

All the cousins


Oh Lord, Leah I hope:)

the two sisters and their brother

Paul and Shannon

Kertrice and Thomas

little Preston
Kertrice is actually the one who put all of this together and I think she picked the perfect colors for their photos. Here she is with her cute little family:)

Kertrice and her boys

Preston and his big brother Juwan


love this one

Thank you Wilson family for enduring the heat and allowing me to photograph this point in your lives:)

No comments:

Post a Comment