Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Kees' Family

Introducing the Kees and a few Futscher's:) So I am sure you remember Jordan, Jorden and Reid?! Well this is Jorden's (girl) family. They are the nicest and most attractive family I know! I swear I couldn't get a bad angle on anyone, even little Abram who was not all about taking pictures:) Well here they are hope you enjoy!



From left to right: Erin, Abram, Amy, Jarod, Mr. and Mrs. Kees, Jorden, Jordan and Reid


Mrs.Kees you made amazingly beautiful girls!


Grandma and Grandpa with Reid


Mr.Kees and his girls


Proud Grandma and Grandpa




Sisters in law:)


All of the Kees kids



Abram loves his Mommy, this was the happiest I saw him the whole time!



Aunt Erin



This is for Abram, I promised I would have this on the internet for him. Thanks Abram for being such a good boy for all of these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment