Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Layne and Grayson




I would like to introduce Layne and Grayson. They are the cutest little pumpkins I have ever met and they were amazing for this session! Sarah you should be so proud of how awesome your kids are.


Love this little guys expression





Gorgeous!


Grayson had t do everything his big sister wanted to do and let me tell you I had to work for this shot:)


This was too funny we kept giving them smaller twigs and he picked up this one and said he wanted this BIG one:)


Hello beautiful sun nice to have you join us


Leaf fight!



Thanks for being so great guys:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are amazing! I knew you were into photography but I didn't know you had taken it this far! Congrats Kristan I'm glad your able to do what you love and be so great at it. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara McIntosh-GordonAugust 18, 2011 at 10:50 AM

    Kristan, these photos are awesome. Not only are these kids simply adorable, you captured their cute little personalities as well. That's what I love most about your photography. You bring what ever you are photographing to life!

    ReplyDelete