Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Knatt



 Well, it's about time you met  Jenna and Kevin. Jenna and I have been friends for 10 years now and she is absolutely one of my bestest friends in the world. I swear I can laugh like no other with this woman. So she finally met this great guy who is perfect for her and I couldn't be happier to see her life grow. They are going to be married in Atlanta this coming August(hot!!) and I get to be in the wedding! No I am not the flower girl!! ;) So this session is my first ever shot in Atlanta and I must say I was impressed with the locations we found. Enough rambling and on to some amazing pictures...
















 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl!!! Pictures are amazing. I look like a tool. Kevin is hot! Photos are beautiful. You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete