Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Plummer Wedding

I would like to introduce Courtney and Don. I was lucky enough to have met Courtney through a mutual friend and I had such a great time spending the day with her and Don. This is a pretty long post so be prepared:)


Getting ready she had the best hair stylist!

seriously...look at that skin!


This is Courtney's sister in the background she was too cute with her love for her sister




here's the little flower girl


back at the hotel she got dressed with her bridesmaids and her mom



the dress close up

then we headed down to historic Covington

zexy!


love this!!

the guys


St. Augustine






the kiss!!


look how happy, such an adorable couple

lets eat cake!

first dance


Just want to say I had such a great time with these two and their wonderful families. Thank you Don and Courtney for letting me into your lives on such an important day.

No comments:

Post a Comment